Tree stands provide distance from you and the animals, giving you the piece of mind during your hunt. Feeling comfortable not only improves the experience of your hunt but it also allows you to take your time, thinking about all the things that we had told you to make a clean and ethical shot.
Ground blinds provide an experience for those seeking a thrill or simply for those who prefer to be on the ground. Ground blinds are perfect for those who want to sit with a buddy, need extra space to move around, allow someone to film, and gives a little shelter from the elements. Ground blinds do not take away from your hunt in any sense.
Drive to camp and save $500!
- 5 days of guided black bear hunting and 6 nights in our rustic or modern accommodations.
- Round-trip airfare and travel from Saskatoon to camp.
- Hotel and shuttle service upon arrival into Sasktatoon.
- Home cooked meals.
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, toast, etc.
Lunch: Homemade soup, shore lunch, sandwiches, etc.
Dinner: Lasagna, pork chops, chicken cordon blue, etc.
- Rested night's stay in our rustic or modern cabins.
- Daily transportation while in camp via quad, boat, vehicle.
- 25+ Premium bait sites with 12 MP Muddy cameras on each.
- Hide and meat prep: Packing out, pictures, skinning, hide preparation and freezing.
Scroll down to combo the fishing!
- Access to prime spring fishing times for all three species of trophy fish:
- Northern Pike up to 50" +
- Lake Trout up to 40" +
- Walleye up to 27" +
- Trophy fish: quality and quantity are caught this time of year.
- Non-stop action: fish in the morning, hunt in the evening.
- Complete your Wilderness Family Outfitters trip: tag out early and fish for the rest of your days.